Old January 18th 04, 03:00 PM
LUSNMYMIND

reminder that these things don't only
happen to you and you shouldn't feel so sorry for yourself LOL

Hi Lucille,
So sorry you're having car problems, but feeling sorry for your self is half
the fun! ; ) About a year ago I worked for a Dr's office, and they opened a new
office in another town, and decided I'd be the one to work there, 45 miles one
way from my home. So against my husbands wishes, I started making the drive 3
days a week, mostly because they told me I had no place left in the original
office if I didn't. So, there I go, and what happens? After about 3 weeks my
car breaks down and I'm stuck there, home being a long drive away. So with the
help of a co-worker I get my car to a dealership (which of course cost a
fortune) and they had to keep it overnight, so I had to rent a car and
sheepishly drive home. My rude husband just laughed and hung up on me when I
called to tell him what had happened, so I had to fend for myself, but I guess
I deserved it. So, anyhoo, I know how you feel! If I were there I'd meet you
and drive you to the LNS!

Take care,
Rhonda