Old January 25th 08, 06:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
gloflyer

Default Disc cutter - oval and other shapes

Thanks Peter

Yes reading the tip in the Rio Catalog is what gave me the idea that
there much be other shapes. I live in North Central Minnesota. Its
still wild enough to see eagles and sometimes a wolf. But it is a
2'1/2hour drive to get to a jewelry supply store - so I get a lot of
my information from books magazines and catalogs. And 3 short classes
that I drove down to take. Just enough to get me dangerous, but I
still have a lot to learn.

Linda