Old July 13th 04, 09:39 AM
Hanne Gottliebsen

For all my reading, what I now understand is that the only aerosoles
allowed in the hold luggage are toileteries in small quantities.

Of course, I've moved across the pond before with shoe spray in the
luggage, but now that the TSA actually open and go through (some of) the
luggage, that seems out. At least they took my stuff away last time.

I might try again (at least my favourite aerosol is cheap).

Hanne

Flossy wrote:
How do you get the spray baste home???

I am assuming that it will go into the hold with other aerosols like
hairspray...I dont think it will be a problem, however, if its a banned item I
will post it

Flossy
Malvern England
***** Queen of Plaids ******