Old June 6th 09, 06:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate in MI

Default Storm at Sea

That's one on my "gotta make one of these" lists...

There are really only 3 blocks... and to me it looks like paper piecing
might be the quickest and the easiest. Although once you get the
measurements figured out -- should be pretty straightforward.

Want to have fun... Google images for Storm-at-Sea quilt... some of the
color combinations are just to die for!!!

--
Kate in MI

"Dannielle" wrote in message
Ok, I know that this one is calling me, so I'm starting to look at the
patterns now (well, not RIGHT now, but you get the idea). Is the
pattern at Quilter's Cache necessarily the best/easiest method of
creating this pattern? Is there another one out there (preferably
free) that does a better job of explaining the blocks?

What is your preference and why?

Dannielle