Old October 17th 03, 03:40 AM
Karen

Slinky, great pictures, and the Wallaby is so cool! Beautiful yarn too, I
love the colors.

"SlinkyToy" wrote in message
I've finally managed to get a couple of shots of my boy wearing his
Wallaby. For those of you who have made this, what do you think of
picking up stitches from the inside, say just below the bottom of the
placket, and knitting in a second layer that doubles as a turtleneck
type thing? Yesterday was (uncharacteristically) chilly and he wanted
to wear the sweater to school, but complained that it didn't keep his
neck warm.

I can tell (now) that the hood is too large, so I may pick out the
seam and rip it back a few inches. Note I said *may*, I have plenty
of other knitting on my plate right now, including October squares

http://www.fysh.org/~slinky/knitting_projects