Old August 15th 03, 04:32 PM
jtrivette

Bryan, you hit the nail on the head. I have done glass since 1990 (while in
military). Did a lot of things for retirements, going-aways, family, etc,
but had to buy supplies at local shops (and I know we need to support them
as they are in business also for the hobbyist and they provide excellent
classes/etc). Now retired from military (2002) and am looking to start
doing it on a larger scale and don't want to continue paying retail prices.

So---looking for wholesale sources. I'm in Oklahoma, but am willing to pay
shipping on orders large enough to fill up my glass shelves and supply
cabinet. I know about Delphi and Warner-Crivallero, but wonder if there are
wholesalers that provide better prices on larger amounts of glass and
supplies.

Thanks.

Retail prices really
"Bryan" wrote in message
Old to glass, new to business....I don't see the contradiction at all.
I've been doing glass for about a decade, but only stuff for myself,
family and friends and a VERY occasional commission. If I were to
start a serious studio, I would get my license and tax number, THEN I
would start looking for wholesale outlets because I know that's what's
required by most manufacturers and wholesalers so as not to step on
the toes of their retailers.

Bryan "just some thoughts" Paschke

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 21:34:27 -0400, "Moonraker"
wrote:

"jtrivette" wrote in message
I have been doing glass for a number of years and need a good wholesale
source for glass and supplies. I have my business license and sales

tax #
for the state. Do any of you have a source you particularly like?

Thanks.

If you have been doing glass for a number of years, licensed and sales

tax
registered as you say you are, this question just totally confuses me?
How could you be doing business to that extent and not "already" have

such
wholesale contacts?

Maybe I'm missing something in your question?