Old November 16th 04, 10:46 PM
~Candace~

Default Need a volunteer

I have been trying for weeks to get decent pics of some of the donations.
All day long today, I was trying yet again. I just can't coax anything
remotely useful out of my camera.

So, I'm looking for a volunteer with a higher grade camera. I need someone
that I can send these items to, have that person take the pics, e-mail them
to me, and ship the items when the time comes. I would, of course, paypal
or some such the shipping costs back to them.

Any takers? If not, these poor little pretties are gonna stay in a little
box on my dresser for the remainder of my years. Pretty please?

--
~Candace~

Orphan Beads ~low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader~
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Princess Auctions ~please see for most current updates and auction
information~
http://snipurl.com/8s8o