Old September 24th 08, 03:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Pogonip[_2_]

Default OPENINGS FOR PIPING STRESS ENGINEERS IN SPAIN

BEI Design wrote:
Pogonip wrote:
BEI Design wrote:
Pogonip wrote:
BEI Design wrote:
Pogonip wrote:
BEI Design wrote:
Pogonip wrote:
gijokv wrote:
OPENINGS FOR PIPING STRESS ENGINEERS IN
SPAIN
What kind of sewing machine do you use to sew
this piping?
Dang it, Joanne, you just went and broke my
killfile! ;-þ (I never saw the original spam.)

Beverly

Oooops. Sorreeeeee.
You're forgiven....this time. :-|

I just couldn't help myself. I have sewn piping and
found it to be very stressful, and just natcherly
being such a helpful person and all, I hadda ask the
man what sewing machine he was using, coz he might
need to get an old Singer 15 or something.
Yeah, right....

;-}

Beverly

0:-)

Snicker, I don't think that's a halo, more likely a big ol'
glazed donut.

We'll have a baker's dozen, please.
--
Joanne