Old September 23rd 08, 09:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
BEI Design

Default OPENINGS FOR PIPING STRESS ENGINEERS IN SPAIN

Pogonip wrote:
BEI Design wrote:
Pogonip wrote:
BEI Design wrote:
Pogonip wrote:
gijokv wrote:
OPENINGS FOR PIPING STRESS ENGINEERS IN SPAIN

What kind of sewing machine do you use to sew this
piping?
Dang it, Joanne, you just went and broke my
killfile! ;-þ (I never saw the original spam.)

Beverly

Oooops. Sorreeeeee.

You're forgiven....this time. :-|

I just couldn't help myself. I have sewn piping and
found it to be very stressful, and just natcherly being
such a helpful person and all, I hadda ask the man what
sewing machine he was using, coz he might need to get an
old Singer 15 or something.

Yeah, right....

;-}

Beverly