Old September 15th 03, 03:31 PM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Lynne !!!!! I was sorry you joined this discussion,
, but if you do i would have appreciated that you had first read my
former letter and , not taken Elizabeth`s writing out of it`s contents
, there you will find that it was me who called all those flame wars
petty wars , but also my other feelings. When i read Elizabeth`s
reaction i could not believe it at first, the lady denies my saying
that 2 years in Boston gave me 1some idea` about hor Americans live
and think, But her walking onthe blood stained streets of Warsaw ,
gave her an insight to
What they Thought when she never met them? When i tell that Friday i
sat next to some of those people , some of them are my teachers , in
whose foot steps i walk ... They taught to stand upright and not and
talk back , to those who speak foul of us..
I just ask you tro reread my post and than Elizabeth`s answer ,,,,,,I
have not misunderstood it at all , if she really respected the memory
of the people who fought the Ghettos she would have spoken
differently. Because those who fouhjt back were those who didn`t
listen quitely to those who told Them how they should live , and feel
and breath ,,,, they took their Lot in their hands , they fought to be
one and equal to all Humans. For self respect , For Justice, Against
incittement that lead to dehumanizing and than to slaughter.

Mirjam, I am almost positive that you misunderstood what Elizabeth
said. I understood her to mean that arguing here at RCTN is nothing
compared to the things people fought and died for during the War. And
isn't that true? The worst things we can do here (thank goodness)
are to say mean things or become irritated with each other. Your
relatives -- and many others -- were literally tortured and killed.

And Do you know what paved the way to this torture and MURDER [they
were not killed they were Murdered , GASSED to death ] , Because
Nobody stopped those who spread hateful words ,,,,, That is how it
started Lynne , just with words !!!!!
mirjam