Old July 4th 20, 07:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default what is model stitcher

On Friday, July 27, 2001 at 6:06:05 PM UTC-7, nbdzhro wrote:
hello all

i am a stay at home mom (currently) i have been doing cross stitch and
embriodery for nearly 21 years. i have been reading about model
stitchers and i was wondering if someone could explain to me what
exactly that is. i enjoy my needlepoint immensly and have even made
a profit at doing it sometimes . if there is a way to bring some extra
income in by doing it that would make me and my husband very happy

thank you for your time

belinda jones

Hi Belinda