Old February 2nd 04, 03:37 AM
Seanette Blaylock

Ellice had some very interesting things to say about
conversion DMC to Marlitt:

On 2/1/04 5:22 PM,"Karen C - California" posted:
In article u0bTb.355878$JQ1.203118@pd7tw1no, "Barb Krosney"
writes:
change the regular plain DMC color to shiny Marlitt (or equivilent).

DMC does rayon, which is similar to rayon. I think there are 100 colors of

OK - I can't resist - doing rayon - is that like, ummmmmm, oooops - better
not go there! Assume you were thinking ahead, and typing behind, or
something - and meant DMC rayon is similar to Marlitt??? Whatever - it's all
hateful ;^)
Ellice - reminding whomever to remember their damp sponge - for dampening
the rayon before stitching - it helps

Hmmm, rayon doesn't give me much more trouble than regular floss.