Old February 1st 04, 07:14 PM
Jenn Liace

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 17:51:22 GMT, "Barb Krosney"
wrote:

Hope you can all help me. I'm going to do some Hummingbird patterns and want
to change the regular plain DMC color to shiny Marlitt (or equivilent). I've
searched the internet for a conversion chart, but the only one I can 'find'
is the DMC site that doesn't work any longer.
Can anyone help!!??

This site is actually a conversion from Anchor Martlitt TO DMC Rayon,
but you can search for a string of characters (i.e. 310) and find it
in reverse. And IIRC, DMC numbers their rayons to match their
cottons, just adding a 3 or a 30 to the begining to end up with a 5
digit number.

http://www.needlecraft.biz/marlitt_dmcart1008.htm

Jenn L.
http://community.webshots.com/user/jaliace
http://sewu9corn.blogspot.com
Current projects:
Lady Scarlet's Journey (Just Nan)
Simply Sensational January Calendar (Mill Hill)
Lady of the Flag (Mirabilia)