Old March 21st 06, 01:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.pottery

Default A pugged clay problem

the only way i stopped mine from eating clay (German shepard) was waiting
till he grew up... Stopped all on his own by the time he was a year old...
Hugs
Eddie

Eddie,
Do you think this is this a regular thing with dogs then? Trouble is,
she'll be with me in the studio in Cornwall (as my company), but I can't
have her eating my profits - lol. The little 'darling' is chewing her way
through all my plastic bags to get to the clay inside. I think I'll have to
lock it away in a cupboard - the clay I mean. =)
JM