Old July 2nd 08, 03:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_2_]

Default Shaky hands

Well then. One of my own favorite tools is a corsage pin. Since my days of
being a bridesmaid are pretty much over, I had to buy a pack over in the
bridal section of WalMart. You can rest your wrist on the 'table' of the
machine to steady and lead the fabric with the pin just stitch-by-stitch.
Piecing is not a race. Go slowly thread by thread. A neighbor of ours has
shaky hands as a result of thyroid problems. She stitches over pins. That
makes me cringe. If you must do that, wear goggles and a padded bra. Polly

"Sunny" wrote in message
Polly, if I could hold onto a needle I would. I have loss of sensation
in my finger tips and can't really feel a needle most of the time. I
have to grip really, really hard, and then ...... nevermind.

Sunny
LOL