Old September 12th 07, 06:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace
SewVeryCreative

Default Must reduce quilt fabric stash

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi All,

I was told this is the place to "advertise" the fact that I am
searching for good homes for my unused and neglected fabric. I really
need to clear out some space and I'm tired of listening to the sad
whimpers of the unused fabrics that are begging to be made into
something beautiful.

A nice person on RTCQ told me to make a website containg pictures,
yardage available and the prices I'd like to get for each. I've done
that. The address is:

http://extrafabric.zoomshare

Duh on me ... belay what I said about not being able to view the page.
Today in our house, brain cells are optional! :-/

Take a look. Even if you don't find anything you want or need, I
won't mind any feedback you want to offer. Especially if it's about
how I could do it better.

I have more to post. Most of the rest of what I have are fat
quarters, half yard cuts and plain old scraps. But I'm thinking I'll
post them too when I get a chance. I can't say "unfortunately", but I
do have 2 young kids that make getting time to do this a little hard.
So I'm doing what I can as quickly as I can.

Have fun browsing!
Tamra