Old September 11th 06, 05:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dr. Sooz

Default I am back!!

Hah, ancient man made up all sorts of conventions to keep us down.
Look at elephants, who are incredibly brilliant beasts.....their
society is a matriarchy. Elephants rule!

Kathy wrote:
If women were the dominant gender, things would be in a different state.
Many people still think of women as the weaker sex and not
worth bothering with. I think because a lot of our issues are emotional
(god forbid!), they are not given the attention they deserve. It's like we
are making it up. Bast...ds!

KathyH