Old September 11th 06, 06:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Default I am back!!

I will check every time I am on line with Skype.
I am still not very used to it.
Will be nice to have a chat again.
Shirley

In message , Barbara Forbes-Lyons
writes
Shirley,

those are lovely and I'm so glad you are feeling better. I'll turn on
my Skype this week and hopefully catch your for a chat.

All the best,
B.

Barbara
Beader and Polymer Clay Junky

http://www.penguintrax.com and http://www.backseatgrammarian.com

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

Need quality, inexpensive web hosting with site builder and 50 apps?
Check out http://www.lyonshost.com.

Shirley Shone wrote:

I am back with you again..
I have not been well for some months. It appears that medicine I
take to stop my blood from clotting and prevent clots in my stents,
has done its job rather too well. Now my blood as gone very thin
and takes ages to clot so after a small accident I ended up with a
massive haematoma and a bruise that covered a large area. I am a bit
between the devil and the deep blue sea since I cannot stop taking
them because if I get a clot in my stents it is goodbye Shirley.
Between us the doctor and I have decided that I shall take 1/2 dose
and see if that helps. Also with the other side effects of extreme
tiredness , vertigo and the small bleeds I get in my eyes.

I have not felt like doing any crafts lately, however Jerri's Tree of
Life made me look up.
I have done two of the pendants and they are on my website under
beadwork. URL in signature line.
Hugs
Shirley

--