Old September 11th 06, 04:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

Default I am back!!

Oh Shirley I'm so sorry! My hubby had problems with clotting/thinning/meds
also. Sometimes it's hard to get the dosage right. Hope you get it
straightened out soon! Love & hugs, karleen

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
"Shirley Shone" wrote in message
I am back with you again..
I have not been well for some months. It appears that medicine I take to
stop my blood from clotting and prevent clots in my stents, has done its
job rather too well. Now my blood as gone very thin and takes ages to
clot so after a small accident I ended up with a massive haematoma and a
bruise that covered a large area. I am a bit between the devil and the
deep blue sea since I cannot stop taking them because if I get a clot in
my stents it is goodbye Shirley.
Between us the doctor and I have decided that I shall take 1/2 dose and
see if that helps. Also with the other side effects of extreme tiredness ,
vertigo and the small bleeds I get in my eyes.

I have not felt like doing any crafts lately, however Jerri's Tree of Life
made me look up.
I have done two of the pendants and they are on my website under beadwork.
URL in signature line.
Hugs
Shirley
--