Old November 18th 04, 01:26 PM
mauvicem

RFLOL
reminds me of "Please Don't eat the Daisies"
My oldest son is inquisitive also....also a miracle he is grown up....He's
the fellow who moved to Fla. without a map on an overnight whim, and then
was curious why there was so much smog...this when they had the big fires in
Fla....only aobut 5 miles from where he landed....
"teleflora" wrote in message

"Sharon Harper" wrote in message
u...

Has this ever happened to you? I tried to find a contact on their

website
who was remotely local but for some reason it didn't want to work, so I
sent
a note to the email on their home page. Who knows if I'll get a

response.

Just curious whether others have had this happen.

Yeah, I had it happen on cone thread once. But it soon came to light that
DD was just amusing herself. She had taken my craft knife and scored the
thread cone. She was probably 10. It seems I had never told her NOT to

do
that.

This is the same child who put her tongue on the sweater shaver.

I can't believe she grew up.

Cindy