Old November 17th 04, 09:35 PM
teleflora

"Sharon Harper" wrote in message
u...

Has this ever happened to you? I tried to find a contact on their website
who was remotely local but for some reason it didn't want to work, so I
sent
a note to the email on their home page. Who knows if I'll get a response.

Just curious whether others have had this happen.

Yeah, I had it happen on cone thread once. But it soon came to light that
DD was just amusing herself. She had taken my craft knife and scored the
thread cone. She was probably 10. It seems I had never told her NOT to do
that.

This is the same child who put her tongue on the sweater shaver.

I can't believe she grew up.

Cindy