Old October 11th 04, 11:07 PM
A&T

I really enjoyed looking at that sight. The whole thing, not just the stash
pictures!!

Thanks,
Tricia
http://photos.yahoo.com/momiixii

"nbhilyard" wrote in message
http://www.mallerypress.com/showmeyourst.html
This is Ami Simms' website.

Nann

"Gavinsbrum" wrote in message
lkaboutcrafting.com...
Hello I am on the program committe for my quilting guild. In Dec we are
celebrating our 25th anniversary and doing a take off of the D.

Letterman
show for program. As part of the show we want to say that the letterman
crew went around the city and took pictures of members stash. We will
show these pictures on an overhead screen. We are looking for some
pictures of unbelievable stash and really messy sewing rooms. I was
wondering if anyone had such a picture they could email to me. We

promise
not to use your name. We are also looking for really UGLY quilts.

Please
email me at Thanks so much Gavinsbrum