Old October 28th 03, 10:11 PM
Patti

Thanks so much for this response. It means so much to me. I'm not the
most confident person in the world!!!
I fear the quilt cabinet miniature will not leave the house - it is the
one with which I won the piecing prize at Quilts UK last year!!! So, it
is very special. I love it anyway g (It is only about 14" x 17")!!
In article , sdgodfrey
writes
Pat, I am so glad I asked to see a picture of your eagle quilt. It's a
lovely quilt. And you have many others that are wonderful. I'm in love
with the quilt depicting the quilt cabinet and kitties. If it ever
needs a home, I'll quickly send you my address. BG

I did wander quite a bit at your website. You're kitties are so very
precious. I wanted to hug them all. I'm definitely a kitty lover. I
am currently owned by 2 of them.

Thanks so much for sharing your website. I enjoyed it much.

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill