Old October 28th 03, 09:31 PM
sdgodfrey

Pat, I am so glad I asked to see a picture of your eagle quilt. It's a
lovely quilt. And you have many others that are wonderful. I'm in love
with the quilt depicting the quilt cabinet and kitties. If it ever
needs a home, I'll quickly send you my address. BG

I did wander quite a bit at your website. You're kitties are so very
precious. I wanted to hug them all. I'm definitely a kitty lover. I
am currently owned by 2 of them.

Thanks so much for sharing your website. I enjoyed it much.

--
Sherri G in Kentucky
http://community.webshots.com/user/sdgodfrey