Old August 22nd 05, 04:02 AM
Marcella Peek

I've heard a rumor on this list that the stores will take eachothers
coupons. perhaps that's what she meant?

marcella

In article vTaOe.5287$5U2.1745@lakeread07,
Pat in Virginia wrote:

Hmm, I've never seen a JoAnn Store with Framing department.
Sometimes Michael's has the coupons you mentioned though. Wish
they had a better selection of quilting notions and books there!
PAT in VA/USA

Susan Laity Price wrote:
Included with all the flyers stuffed in the newspaper today was one
from JoAnn Fabrics. It had a 40% 0ff one item and 50% off one framing
job. It isn't too late to run out and buy a paper. Sorry I forgot to
post this notice when I read the paper at 5 a.m.

Susan