Old July 22nd 03, 01:08 PM
sunflower

I finished a local college - that's not a degree - that's a diploma
actually.

You didn't see the apology - that's all.

Sarah
"Meredith" wrote in message
sunflower wrote:

I also never implied I had a College Degree. I went to SMU for 1 year -
couldn't afford the next 3 (and who knows how many after I got the Arts
degree), I also have a diploma in Travel and Tourism. Of course my

family
situation changed around that time and there weren't any jobs in my

field
(travel agent)

I could have sworn that you said you'd finished college somewhere, so
maybe it was stated in a confusing manner.

I notice there are no reponses to my apology to Caryn - apparantly the

only
way to get a reponse is to slam someone or disagree with one of the
'popular's viewpoints.

Sarah

I didn't see that apology; it may have been lost in the ether.

Meredith