Old July 22nd 03, 01:05 PM
sunflower

Great thoughts Mirjam! I always enjoy reading your insights.

I wasn't judging ANYONE by their age.

Sarah
"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
Strange remark Sarah ,
I like to be MY age , Just turned 60 years and am extremly proud of
it, i made it , i survived wars, and illnesses and terror acts and I
am here , How wonderful. Life has given me a head full of silver
medals, for all my achievements. And as my head has no more place for
reading etc,, my body widened a bit to accomodate place for more
collected knowledge. just recieved a card that wil give various
discounts , while my artistic career goes on in ful steam ....i am
researching , making art , i think EVERY age has it`s joys and harder
parts,,, enjoy who and what you are, and stop judging people by age,
Remember we have been at in your age and know something about it, you
still have to try out our`s !!! the more positive and less classifying
you wil be about age , the more chance you have to enjoy every stage
of your life , as much as possible!!!
wishing you well ,
mirjam
85 and they hold hands when they walk in - *SWEET* Obviously those
people are young at heart right