Old July 22nd 03, 01:04 PM
sunflower

Excuse me - guess I have to clarify - I LIVE IN A MINI HOME PARK~ AKA
Trailer Park GET IT!

Sarah

Snip?
And the tendency to put words in other people's mouth like for instance

her
comment about trailer parks which in her opinion were "garbage". Here

words
were "trailer park garbage" to be precise.

I showed that message to my Harvard-educated friend and he says his job

just
dropped and just could not believe it. Especially when it was tried to

make
out that was my opinion. Which it is NOT.

BTW, my ex-neighbours who moved into an pensioners hospice last year
(because the wife had a heart condition) were regularly seen walking hand

in
hand, kissing each other on the mouth and hugging. Whenever I saw them I
always thought "I will be my husband and I in a few decades. That is true
love." Not "Sweet" as if it is weird or something. When the wife died a

few
months ago, the husband came and gave me a hand-written letter the wife

had
written. In it she said she had never met anyone with such respect for

older
generations (her words not mine). Maybe that shows why my two elderly
neighbours are so keen to have me as a neighbour.

On the other hand I am also respected by many of the mothers around here
because I am very protective of their kids and look out for their safety
when they are playing. Maybe that's why the kids "There the nice lady with
the dog again" and come all running over to ask how I am, how the dog is,
how my husband is. And my dog is probably the only dog that none of the

kids
are scared of and I have even cured a few of being scared of dogs.

Stitch Lady

---
This email has been certified to be free from viruses.