Old July 22nd 03, 01:03 PM
sunflower

Thanks Ruby! I'm going to check that out today!!

Sarah
"Stitcher" wrote in message
On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 21:33:51 -0300, "sunflower"
wrote:

Thanks Dianne! I email with a lady from my town (whom I've never met
once and awhile who is a member. I think I'll drop her a line and ask

her
if I can go with her to the September meeting!

I'm getting excited now

If you go to the EAC, Embroidery Association of Canada, web site you
should find an email address for the chapters president.
That is how I found the guild I am in. I am sure she would be happy
to give you information of day, date and time of meetings, stichins
etc. And answer any questions you may have.
Ruby
"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from

religious conviction: Pascal