Old April 14th 05, 01:18 AM
Russell Andavall

Dear Sonya:
The people on this group are an international bunch who are tired of
Americans always assuming that they are the only people in the world and
that the news groups are just in their neck of the woods... They are a
very helpful bunch of people who discuss pottery problems and solutions
from firing techniques, material substitution, glaze and clay formulas.
You are insulting them with this post. In spite of that they have given
you an answer.... You might try eBay for kilns or equipment as well and
limit the mileage to your local area for personal pickup. Craig's list
is another useful tool to finding just about anything. I am sure that
there is someone selling a kiln from an estate sale or divorce that
would love to get rid of it so they can park in the garage again...
Russ Andavall
www.firegodarts.com

Sonya Ledet wrote:

Anniemarie ---
While I'm sure you meant no insult to me, These "PEOPLE" and "THEY" do have
names. Also WE are reading your comments. First time on a news group for
me ---- What's Your Excuse? Seems you have forgotten it is also personal.
: )
"annemarie" wrote in message

"Pete Snell" wrote in message

Sonya Ledet wrote:

I am looking for a used kiln. I have tried News Ads and here. Any

Ideas

on
where to look?

Hi Sonya

It would be helpful to know what type of kiln you are looking for, as

well

as what part of the world you are in.

Pete

Thanks Pete, it always astounds me when people post questions like this.

guess they forget that the internet is truely international. )
Annemarie in New Zealand.