Old April 13th 05, 04:31 PM
Pete Snell

Sonya Ledet wrote:

Thanks Pete,

I am in North Carolina. I want a medium size electric kiln to use at home.
"Sonya Ledet" wrote in message
nk.net...

I am looking for a used kiln. I have tried News Ads and here. Any Ideas

on

where to look?

Gee Whiz! North Carolina? How far are you from Seagrove? If it's not
too far I would go and poke around a few of the many potter's shops
there, and see if you can get any leads. There are many, many potters an
that area.

Pete (who has a Sister in Charlotte)

--
__
Pete Snell

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
- George Bernard Shaw
------------ And now a word from our sponsor ----------------------
For a quality mail server, try SurgeMail, easy to install,
fast, efficient and reliable. Run a million users on a standard
PC running NT or Unix without running out of power, use the best!
---- See
http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_surgemail.htm ----