Old February 13th 04, 06:49 PM
Boohoo1971

Default found pen to mark charts

The other day in my local quilt shop I found a super marking pen. It
is"Erasable Marvy Fabric Marker". It is a purple color marking pen. The
fantastic thing about it, is that on one end of the pen is the marker and the
other has an eraser tip....sooooo I mark all of one color, work it, erase the
marks and mark the next color. I am using this on a cx that has a lot of color
changes and just a few stitches at each color, but frequently another patch of
the same color a couple of stitches away. The eraser tip seems to be slightly
wet. All I have to do is to just touch the eraser to the mark (for the mark I
use just a small dot) and in a few seconds the mark is gone, the spot is dry
and the print does not run. With 80 colors (and 80 symbols) in a fairly small
space I needed help and this is major help. Not selling them, don't know who
makes them, just a very very happy user. Boo