Old October 28th 03, 04:43 AM
Kaytee

In article ,
(Corey872) writes:

I also thought your analogy with
FoMoCo was interesting, although I'm not sure exactly how to take it.
... However, I understand that it is common (or at least possible)
to schedule plant tours with various auto manufacturers, and it you
care to put a little planning into the date, they may actually be able
to arrange it so that you can watch your car being built.

Some jewelry stores have "watch the jeweler work" booths-- one in San Diego has
a glassed in facetting set up, where one can watch stones being cut (if one
happens to wander in at the appropriate time). It's not one of the "chain
stores", but mostly high end, semi custom type jewelry and ART! type
metal/glassware.

Kaytee
"Simplexities" on
www.eclecticbeadery.com