Old December 18th 03, 10:31 PM
Ruth in Happy Camp

Lynn, if I get REAL weather this Christmas, I'll be happy to swap with you
for a slice of Mardi's stollen. Deal? (I had a skosh of snow the first of
November, but only rain since then.)
--
Ruth in Happy Camp

"Lynn Tocker" wrote in message
Roast chestnuts, all burnt on one side, hot spiced wine, REAL marzipan,

plum
pud with glubby custard.
REAL weather (sigh), even after 20 years, I'm not used to the salad type
weather at Xmas.
Lynn

"Janner" wrote in message
What's your favourite Christmas food or recipe or tradition?

Just thought that I'd ask, as we like to decorate the tree as close to
Christmas as possible, stay up late, eat too much etc on Christmas Eve!

So
we've started before Christmas Day, mind you the turkey lasts beyond

Boxing
Day!

--
Janner

"Quite often lately I have the feeling I don't know what's going

Snoopy!

"You have to have a Dream!"

---