Old February 9th 04, 04:47 PM
Kathy Applebaum

"Cina" wrote in message
Ragmop wrote:

Howdy!
List??! A list for begging? A list for trading squishies?
Not for me. I have acquired my addresses (and squishies)
the "old fashioned way": I asked individuals for their info.
You got the "give to get" part right. ;-D

I could ask, but that would ruin the surprise, wouldn't it? I suppose I
could get an address and then not send anything until the recipient
forgets, but by then, I may have forgotten too. Or used up the fabric
because it was just lying around waiting to be mailed.

We also have a Queen of Squishies who will act as your intermediary, asking
for you anonymously.

Personally, I go for the ask and then procrastinate method. And since I'm so
public about that, it *really* surprises the recipient when something shows
up right away! LOL (And consider this a request for your snail mail. Reply
privately, please.)

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
longarm machine quilting, Queen of Fabric Tramps