Old October 2nd 04, 12:51 PM
Diana Curtis

So, here is what you do. Go to your local bank and have them procure for
you, a coin from every country you might possibly find yourself selling to
on Ebay and arrange them artistically around your beads. It is the only fair
and right thing to do so that everyone can get a clear idea of the size of
your beads. I will be happy to send you a sampling of Canadian coins to
start your collection.
Diana ;-)

--
Vote this November (U.S.A.)

"mĒdcĒt" wrote in message
x-no-archive: yesOn Sat, 2 Oct 2004 09:55:39 +0100, "Charlie"
wrote:

"Dawn Scannell" wrote in message
t...

Once I saw a person list an auction with a *foreign* coin for size
reference, and it really struck my funny bone. I had no idea how big

the
coin was in real life. For all I know, it could have been one of those
honkin' a$$ big coins that you can only fit three in your pocket at a
time!..LOL!
Oh well, what can you do but =oD .....

But, they may have been foreign. Not everyone who lists on the eBay.com
site is American!

Yeah, and most of we "foreigners" wouldn't have a good idea of how big
some FOREIGN country's 25 cent piece is!