Old January 13th 14, 05:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
susan price

Default what are u working on?

Sitting in lovely Ojai, CA multitasking laundry and stitching an embrroidery by Kathy Schmitz, "Be Mine". The center 8 x 10" embroidery is surrounded with piecing to create a 13 x 15" mini. There is one design for each month. Hopefully I will finish several months while here this winter. For a sewing project I've brought my Dear Jane quilt. Again I hope to make serious headway on the small blocks. The first week we have been here was mostly taken with settling-in and visiting relatives about 45 miles away. Now that we are starting our second week I think there will be more sewing time. The locals would like some rain but we are enjoying the near perfect weather. I try not to gloat too much when talking with family back in Illinois suffering through snow and sub zero weather.

Susan