Old December 13th 08, 09:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Sterling[_3_]

Default Results

Thanks Shirley and Jerri,

I did need the additional luck, but more importantly I needed a weather intervention. It must have
rained 2 feet the night of my show. I'm talking an unrelenting deluge that wouldn't stop and kept
on for hours. This means that NO ONE went out unless they HAD to. This also means that sales were
far below expected amounts... *pout* But, I did get some exposure and experience and now I know
what I need to change; what modifications I should take to get ready for my next one. Actually, I
was thinking of doing a home show. Now, there's an idea. Home shows must be way easier than doing
a big vendor show. I guess its time to break out of my comfort zone and start booking.

thanks for the luck!!

Sterling

remove the brackets [ ] to reply by email