Old July 26th 03, 06:34 PM
NE333RO

I have a gold bracelet that I want to sell on ebay. It weights 12grams and
has "375" and "Italy" imprinted on it. there are other markings on it that
appear hallmark ish that I can not make out even when I view them thru
my magnifier. The gold appears to be a very reddish gold. Can anyone tell
me anything about the marks I have identified please. Also can anyone refer
me to a website that might deal with hallmarks associated with this type of
item
MBS

The 375 means it's 9 kt gold. The Italy means it was made in Italy which at
one time was known for their quality. These days there are so many Italian
manufacturers its hard to tell the good ones from the bad ones.