Old November 6th 05, 03:09 PM
KJ

Default OT - Quilt Guild Games

Very cute! Is the story different than the original?
Or is there a quilters version of the night before Christmas? Maybe I'll
google and check.
thanks.
KJ

"Kathy" wrote in message
Every year at our Christmas meeting we have a member that dresses as Mrs.
Claus and reads the Quilters Night Before Christmas. Everyone who wants
to participates brings in a $5 gift (quilt related) wrapped and gathers
into a circle. We most usually have 100% participation on this with about
85-100 members at the meetings. Whenever Mrs. Claus says the word "the"
when reading the story we have to pass the gift to our right. When she is
done reading the story we end up with a gift.

Diane S. Keagy wrote:
Hello,

I am the program chair person for all of our meetings and would like to
come up with a new game to play at our Christmas meeting. We've have done
the Quilto game and many said it was boring.................so, I thought
I would tape the minds of many and see if any of you have suggestions?

Thanking you in advance,

Diane S. Keagy
Amelia Island Quilters