Old June 18th 08, 03:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
nJb[_3_]

Default Damn Basement Bandits...

On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 23:15:32 GMT, no where wrote:

On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 11:55:55 -0700, "
wrote:

On Oct 24, 9:35 am, "Glassman@work" wrote:
"Michael" wrote in message

Michael

Pricing is often determined by what we call "perceived value". J

Well, I have a friend who paints. Takes him maybe a couple three hours
to do a 24" x 30" canvas. Sells them for around $1500. I'm gonna learn
how to paint...or maybe I don't need to "learn"...just grab some paint
and have ago at it and then call it art!!

. If you are a glass artist and venture into this "no need to learn
painting" style of work.....Stay away from squirt
bottles.....otherwise you may be violating a copyright owned by a
certain Seattle glass artist!.

kb richard

We use squeeze bottles regularly in our glass work.

Jack