Old August 27th 07, 03:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Default Mega Quilter User guide... help needed

Oh, don't be sorry! It always gives me a totally unexpected giggle. Rather
like the time my 8th grade teacher used my name as one of the multiple
choice answers! We were studying greek gods and goddesses....and my name
was under the goddess of something or other....geez, I always thought I'd
remember that. Might have been goddess of the hearth? not sure anymore.

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

"Patti" wrote in message
Sorry KJ! I just loved that little 'series', and it always makes me smile
to think of it - that's why I do so at every opportunity, feasible or not
gg

.
In message _NzAi.77183$Fc.74899@attbi_s21, KJ
writes
Oh Pat!!! You just don't miss an opportunity to remember that do you?
LOL!
I just hope you remember when I need you!!
Thanks for the giggle!

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill