Old August 26th 07, 05:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jo P

Default Mega Quilter User guide... help needed

Hey there, I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get hold of a
copy of the Husqvarna Mega Quilter User guide? Not that I've lost
mine...oh no...only a REAL idiot would loose the user guide, right?
Right. I've turned the sewing room inside out and upside down and I
can't find it anywhere. I haven't had the machine very long, so getting
the settings right isn't automatic yet. I've worked so hard on this
quilt top that I would cry if I started and screwed it up because I
hadn't got the settings right. I was hoping to get most of the quilting
done this weekend, but that just isn't going to happen now. I've tried
to google it and get a replacement or download from Husqvarna, but no
luck as yet.

Any ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks
--