Old January 16th 06, 01:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass

Default Query about glass cutting

"Mr.McSpanky" Mr.McSpanky@houseof-MrHanky wrote in message

Why didn't you just come out and say you were in Australia?

I'm sorry. I didn't think I needed to report my location on usenet to
ask a simple question that should have been able to be answered by one
of the twenty odd people I phoned earlier today. I should have just bent
over and held a fistful of US dollars in the air and then maybe someone
would have answered me.
Thanks for your culture USA.

Kind of sensitive about it aren't you? You don't NEED to REPORT, it was a
simple question, you were offering all the work one could handle, of course
I want find out where that is.

It's no damn wonder you don't get answers on the phone, soon as you attitude
shows, no one wants to speak with you, let alone waste their time on a
money losing proposition.