Old August 4th 03, 04:50 PM
Dj

Does anyone want to start an E-mail chain to warn people about these cards?

(Dj) wrote in message . com...
You know, that really makes me mad we should tell other people aobut
what's going on!!

(Roxanne) wrote in message om...
OOOOoooooooooh
they should put that on the box or announce, it's unfair when people don't know.

P.S. can you tell I'm a little bitter

julia wrote in message .. .
(Roxanne) wrote in news:70d6086.0307020739.36d5c734
@posting.google.com:

Can someone explain the difference here? I don't understand if how the
brother 4Mb card has 250,000 stitches and The Ultimate Card that is
1MB and has 450,000 stitches. Thank You

Mb=Megabits MB=Megabytes. Bits are smaller than bytes (8 bits make 1 byte).
So that may explain why the MB card has more.

-j