Old February 12th 04, 05:26 PM
Nancy Albin

Jan & Diego

I insure just my home on the home owners, it saves me money.

My out-building-studio-barn is not insured and has 3 large electric
kilns and a wood stove for heat. I realize that this is risky but is an
option for those of us who need creative ins. solutions in order to have
some ins at all.

The ins co. doing the special ins is: Scottsdale Ins, Scottsdale Az
800 423 7675 . The ins is under the "Fair Plan" and my agent in the East
Coast wrote the policy and submitted it to the ins co in Scottsdale. Its
a bit pricey but covers special ins situations.

Nancy Jane