Old June 16th 04, 04:40 AM
Candace

This is where the self scan checkouts come in handy! No cashier, just slip
the coupons into the slot when the voice tells you to.

This is a Big Deal on the site I learned from. Apparently, All the large
amount coupons for Crest White Stripes would work on Tide--so people were using
the Crest coupons to get Boxes of Tide for PENNIES--mostly by using the
self-scanners. I never had the balls to try it myself, since I've never even
seen a self scanner, let alone have one in my town.
~Candace~
Orphan Beads Low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader
http://snipurl.com/6s4t