Old September 22nd 04, 11:09 PM
Jacqueline

Haven't seen these designs before. They're pretty nice if you're into
"cute". It's a bit harder to find much else, so I usually adapt designs
from other sources. Fortunately, that's easy to do with punchneedle.

--
Jacqueline
Carmichaels PA
"anne" wrote in message
ews.com...
lula said
Geez, as if I don't have enough to do........but using a Russian punch
needle is a technique I've been wanting to try for many years and
finally after seeing finished samples here and there and talking to my
fellow designer friend Pam Kellogg who has been "playing" with her set
of needles, I purchased a set of these punch needles.

My set came from a company known as the original Russian Punch Needle
company that spells the name as IGOLOCHKOY.

I got the whole set of three needles for $45.99....well made with sturdy
brass handles with a five year guarantee.

Darn you, Lula. I promised myself that I wasn't going to buy any more

stuff
until I finished a few things but I'm sorely tempted to get some of those
needles as I dearly love three dimensional effects.

Has anyone purchased from http://punchneedlemarketplace.com/?

--
another Anne, add ingers to frugalf to reply