Old March 24th 04, 08:57 PM
Monika Schleidt

J M wrote:

I'm a female newbie to this forum, and quite dismayed that subjects can
deviate from what the site is intended for.

Since you are a newbie, maybe you should stick around for a while
before making such critical comments.

Regarding not making enough money out of pottery - well you get what you put
into it.. It's the same in any self-run business.

are you really, honestly, making your living from the "self-run
business" of pottery, wheelthrown? No other job, no partner, husband,
who earns money from a normal job? If so, i am sure there are many
people in this group who would like to know more about it.

I'm going to get back to my wheel now and do some 'work' instead of being
stuck in front of the computer all day!

This is a very arrogant statement, implying that all of us spend our
time in front of the computer instead of doing "work". Most of us in
this group don't talk like that to one another.

Monika

--
Monika Schleidt

www.schleidt.org/mskeramik
(If you wish to send me a mail, please leave out the number after my name!)