Old July 21st 03, 07:24 PM
Charlie Spitzer

read for comprehension rather than speed.

"Dominic Spencer" wrote in message
Hello Graham.....I might possibly be your man, depending, of course on
price! What were you thinking of charging?

Dom Spencer

"Graham Stoneman" wrote in message
Hi,

My old man has a Ratcliffe R25 pugmill for sale, it has a 2" extrusion,

and
has been used by classes of about 20 people. I'm not a potter (actually
neither is he!) but I'm sure somebody out there must want one of these.
I've taken various photos of it (please click on the links below). It's
currently in Southend, Essex, UK, and whoever buys it will need some way

of
collecting it (it's very heavy but will fit in the back of a car).

www.dcs.warwick.ac.uk/~csvgz/pug1.jpg
www.dcs.warwick.ac.uk/~csvgz/pug2.jpg
www.dcs.warwick.ac.uk/~csvgz/pug3.jpg
www.dcs.warwick.ac.uk/~csvgz/pug4.jpg
www.dcs.warwick.ac.uk/~csvgz/pug5.jpg
www.dcs.warwick.ac.uk/~csvgz/pug6.jpg

He's asking for £200, or near offers. If you're interested, best speak

him. Just ask for Terry on 01702 354112, any time after 6pm should be

fine.

Cheers,

Graham.